This is a less intense program to help build your base, keep up your consistency and maintain fitness. If you desire more, Revolution Running will be there to help you achieve your goals.
Weekly group run workouts can be used to train for anything from a 5K to the marathon.
End of season goal races will include Fort Collins favorites, Horsetooth Half on April 19th and the Colorado Half and Full on May 1st, to keep your competitive juices flowing, along with specifics for Boston for those registered.
We will also offer a cross-country skiing weekend getaway and clinic (Location, date and accommodation TBD)
Group Training Days and Times
- Tuesday 6pm (Coach led, various locations)*
- Thursday 6am (non-coached, suggested meet up)
- Saturday's 8am (Coach led, various locations)*
* Please Note - Training locations vary every week. Details are included in a weekly e-mail.
There are 4 or 5 main locations used in each area. Email or call for more info.
Choose a pace group which is closest to your realistic goal race pace.
Each pace group is assigned an experienced and friendly coach to help guide you through workouts, offer advice and motivation. Coaches are also available via email for additional questions and help.
- 7 min/mile or faster (Sub 45 10k/1:30 half/3:00 full)
- 8 min/mile pace (Sub 50 10k/1:45 half/3:30 full)
- 9 min/mile pace (Sub 55 10k/2:00 half/4:00 full)
- 10 min/mile pace (Sub 60 10k/2:15 half/4:30 full)
- 11:00 min/mile pace (Sub 70 10k/2:30 half/5:00 full)
- 12 - 13 min/mile pace (Run to Finish)
- Horsetooth Half Marathon - April 19th*
- Eugene Marathon & Half - May 1st* (Official group trip)
- Colorado Marathon and Half - May 1st*
- Boston Marathon for those qualified*
- 15 week training program
- Expert Coach for each pace group at all workouts
- Access to your coach in person and via email
- Online schedule and mobile training app
- Regular social events and end of season party
- World-Class coaching from a down-to-earth Director
- Great group support with a fun and social atmosphere.
- before 11/23/2015: $165 for 15 weeks
- after 11/23/2015: $185 for 15 weeks
- Online Only Training: $115 for 15 weeks
*Not applicable to Online Only Training.